In this Issue
- Volume 33, Number 1, Spring 1993
- The Occupation in French Literature & Film, 1940-1992
- Guest Editors: Richard J. Golsan & Jean-François Fourny
Exploring all periods of French literature and thought, l'esprit créateur has been analyzing and documenting contemporary French and Francophone Studies for half a century. Contributors represent a variety of methodologies and critical approaches, and address literature, film, criticism, and culture.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 33, Number 1, Spring 1993
Table of Contents
- La Littérature française sous l’Occupation (review)
- pp. 120-121
- DOI: 10.1353/esp.1993.0009
Copyright © L'Esprit Créateur.