In this Issue
- Volume 31, Number 1, Spring 1991
- Passages, Genres, Differends: Jean-François Lyotard
- Guest Editor: R . Lane Kauffmann
Exploring all periods of French literature and thought, l'esprit créateur has been analyzing and documenting contemporary French and Francophone Studies for half a century. Contributors represent a variety of methodologies and critical approaches, and address literature, film, criticism, and culture.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 31, Number 1, Spring 1991
Table of Contents
- The Lyotard Reader ed. by Andrew Benjamin (review)
- pp. 168-169
- DOI: 10.1353/esp.1991.0016
Copyright © L'Esprit Créateur.