In this Issue
- Volume 118, Number 4, September 2003 (French Issue)
- Special Issue: Francophone Studies: New Landscapes
- Guest Editor: Françoise Lionnet and Dominic Thomas
More than one hundred twenty-five years ago, MLN pioneered the introduction of contemporary continental criticism into American scholarship. Since then, its reputation for high standards and excellent quality has continued and grown. Critical studies in the modern languages are featured in four issues (Italian, Hispanic, German, French) and recent work in comparative literature provide the foundation for the articles and notes in MLN. Every volume contains four single-language issues and one comparative literature issue. Winner of the CELJ Phoenix Award!
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 118, Number 4, September 2003 (French Issue)
Table of Contents
I. History, Ethics, and Algeria
II. Engaging with Creole Modernities
III. Performing African Aesthetics
IV. Other Articles
- Death by Drama and Other Medieval Urban Legends (review)
- pp. 1096-1097
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2003.0079
Copyright © 2003 The Johns Hopkins University Press.