In this Issue
A leading journal in its field for more than three quarters of a century, the Bulletin spans the social, cultural, and scientific aspects of the history of medicine worldwide. Every issue includes reviews of recent books on medical history. Bulletin of the History of Medicine is the official publication of the American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM) and the Johns Hopkins Institute of the History of Medicine.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 74, Number 4, Winter 2000
Table of Contents
- Toward New Narratives of Twentieth-Century Medicine
- pp. 786-793
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.2000.0176
- Wonders and the Order of Nature, 1150-1750 (review)
- pp. 818-820
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.2000.0180
- pp. 875-882
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.2000.0160
Copyright © 2000 The Johns Hopkins University Press.