In this Issue
Victorian Studies, which began publication in 1956, is devoted to the study of English culture of the Victorian period. It includes interdisciplinary articles on comparative literature, social and political history, and the histories of education, philosophy, fine arts, economics, law, and science.
published byIndiana University Press
viewing issueVolume 45, Number 2, Winter 2003
Table of Contents
- The Changing Face of Darwinism
- pp. 305-317
- Recent Work in Victorian Urban Studies
- pp. 319-331
- The Cambridge Union and Ireland, 1815-1914 (review)
- pp. 382-384
- DOI: 10.1353/vic.2003.0082
- Preface for a Post-Postcolonial Criticism
- pp. 217-246
Copyright © 2003 The Trustees of Indiana University.