In this Issue
- Volume 25, Issue 2, Summer 2013
- Special Issue: Feminists Interrogate States of Emergency
- Guest Edited by Jill M. Bystydzienski, Jennifer Suchland, and Rebecca Wanzo
Formerly NWSA Journal, through Volume 21, No. 3, Fall 2009 (E-ISSN: 1527-1889, Print ISSN: 1040-0656).
Feminist Formations is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal publishing groundbreaking work by scholars, activists, and practitioners in feminist, gender, and sexuality studies. Its subject matter includes national as well as global and transnational feminist thought and practice, the cultural and social politics of genders and sexualities, historical and contemporary studies of gendered experience, agency, and activism, and other established and emerging lines of feminist inquiry. Feminist Formations showcases new feminist theoretical formations, cultivating a common forum where feminists can articulate theory, activism, and education.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 25, Issue 2, Summer 2013
Table of Contents
- Deportable Subjects: Lesbians and Political Asylum
- pp. 174-194
- DOI: 10.1353/ff.2013.0027