In this Issue
- Volume 43, Number 2, Summer 2013
- The Art of Percival Everett—Rewriting a Black American Narrative
- Anthony Stewart
Canadian Review of American Studies publishes essays, review essays and shorter reviews whose purpose is the multi- and inter-disciplinary analysis and understanding of the culture, both past and present, of the United States - and of the relations between the cultures of the U.S. and Canada. It invites contributions from authors in, and outside, all relevant scholarly disciplines, in English and French. Canadian orders include membership in the Canadian Association for American Studies.
published byUniversity of Toronto Press
viewing issueVolume 43, Number 2, Summer 2013
Table of Contents
- Erasure and The Water Cure: A Possible Suture?
- pp. 180-188
- Everett’s Hypernarrator
- pp. 202-215
- Frenzy, Practical Philosophy, and Fictive Jokes
- pp. 286-300
- Introduction: An Assembled Coterie
- pp. 175-179
Copyright © Canadian Review of American Studies/Revue canadienne d'études américaines.