In this Issue
- Volume 28, Number 2, 2013
- Special Issue: Gender Equality, Legal Mobilization, and Feminism in a Multilevel European System.
- Guest Editors: Dia Anagnostou, Susan Millns
Canadian Journal of Law and Society / Revue canadienne droit et société seeks to promote and publish original research on law and normative orders understood as social phenomena. The Journal is interdisciplinary in scope, calling for a variety of perspectives and methods.
published byCambridge University Press
viewing issueVolume 28, Number 2, 2013
Table of Contents
- Philosophy of Law by Andrei Marmor (review)
- pp. 271-276
- Sitting in Judgment by Penny Darbyshire (review)
- pp. 280-281
Copyright © The Canadian Law and Society Association.