In this Issue
A leading journal in its field for more than three quarters of a century, the Bulletin spans the social, cultural, and scientific aspects of the history of medicine worldwide. Every issue includes reviews of recent books on medical history. Bulletin of the History of Medicine is the official publication of the American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM) and the Johns Hopkins Institute of the History of Medicine.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 72, Number 4, Winter 1998
Table of Contents
- Medieval Notions of Cancer: Malignancy and Metaphor
- pp. 609-637
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.1998.0212
- Eros: The Myth of Ancient Greek Sexuality (review)
- pp. 755-756
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.1998.0207
- Immunology: The Making of a Modern Science (review)
- pp. 817-819
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.1998.0179
Copyright © 1998 The Johns Hopkins University Press.