In this Issue
For seven decades, Theatre Journal's broad array of scholarly articles and reviews has earned it an international reputation as one of the most authoritative and useful publications of theatre studies available today. Drawing contributions from noted practitioners and scholars, Theatre Journal features social and historical studies, production reviews, and theoretical inquiries that analyze dramatic texts and production. Theatre Journal is an official publication of the Association for Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE).
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 65, Number 2, May 2013
Table of Contents
- Der Ring des Nibelungen by Richard Wagner (review)
- pp. 268-270
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2013.0049
- Troilus and Cressida by William Shakespeare (review)
- pp. 277-279
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2013.0037
- Doctoral Projects in Progress in Theatre Arts, 2013
- pp. 315-319
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2013.0035
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.