In this Issue
- Volume 49, Number 2, May 2013
- SPECIAL THEME ISSUE: The Eighteenth-Century Novel
- GUEST EDITORS: Matt Erlin, Washington University in St. Louis and Sean Franzel, University of Missouri
The objective of Seminar is to propagate the scholarly and critical knowledge und understanding of Germanic Studies, meaning the study primarily of literature and culture of the German-speaking countries, and secondarily of literature and culture in other Germanic languages excluding English.
published byUniversity of Toronto Press
viewing issueVolume 49, Number 2, May 2013
Table of Contents
- The Eighteenth-Century Novel as Media Event
- pp. 99-111
- Kant’s Novel Interpretation of History
- pp. 171-190
- Wilhelm Meisters Schneiderseelen
- pp. 209-231
Copyright © The Canadian Association of University Teachers of German.