In this Issue
A leading journal in its field for more than three quarters of a century, the Bulletin spans the social, cultural, and scientific aspects of the history of medicine worldwide. Every issue includes reviews of recent books on medical history. Bulletin of the History of Medicine is the official publication of the American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM) and the Johns Hopkins Institute of the History of Medicine.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 72, Number 3, Fall 1998
Table of Contents
- Medicine in the Making of Modern Britain, 1700-1920
- pp. 549-550
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.1998.0135
- American Bodies: Cultural Histories of the Physique
- pp. 573-574
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.1998.0113
- Scientific Authority and Twentieth-Century America
- pp. 586-588
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.1998.0156
Copyright © 1998 The Johns Hopkins University Press.