In this Issue
The official organ of The American Catholic Historical Association,The Catholic Historical Reviewwas founded at The Catholic University of America (CUA) and has been published there since 1915. It is the only scholarly journal under Catholic auspices in the English-speaking world devoted to the history of the universal Church. It publishes articles, review articles, book reviews, and lists of books received in all areas of church history.
published byThe Catholic University of America Press
viewing issueVolume 88, Number 4, October 2002
Table of Contents
- Francoise Blin de Bourdon, Woman of Influence: The Story of the Cofoundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame, and: "Tres affectueusement, votre mere en Dieu": Francoise Blin--French Aristocrat, Belgian Citizen, Co-Foundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur (1756-1838) (review)
- pp. 788-790
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.2003.0013
- Les Papes, Hitler, et la Shoah, 1932-1945 (review)
- pp. 796-797
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.2003.0050
- Christianity in Canada: Historical Essays (review)
- pp. 815-817
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.2003.0014
Copyright © 2002 The Catholic University of America Press.