In this Issue
Notes: Quarterly Journal of the Music Library Association, is regarded as the foremost scholarly journal for music libraries and librarianship. For nearly sixty years, Notes has presented interesting, informative, and well-written articles on music librarianship, music bibliography, the music trade, discography, and certain aspects of music history. Each quarterly issue offers critical reviews of significant books and printed music, as well as columns providing complete bibliographic citations for new books, music, and music publishers' catalogs.
published byMusic Library Association
viewing issueVolume 59, Number 4, June 2003
Table of Contents
- Klaviersonaten I, and: Klaviersonaten III, and: Klaviersonaten I: Die fruhen Sonaten, and: Samtliche Klaviersonaten, and: 6 Polonaisen fur das Pianoforte zu 4 Handen, Opus 61, D. 824 (1826), and: Third and Fourth Movements of the Unfinished Piano Sonata in C Major, D. 840, "Reliquie", and: Three Schubert Piano Fragments (D. 347, D. 900, D. 916C) (review)
- pp. 973-977
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2003.0071
- Antica nova: Suite #1 for Harpsichord (1987-96), and: Antica nova: Suite #4 for Harpsichord (1987-96), and: Harpsichord Sonata #1 (1998), and: Harpsichord Sonata #2 (1998), and: Harpsichord Sonata #3 (1998), and: Semi-Suite: for Harpsichord (One or Two Manuals) or Piano, and: Vignette: for Harpsichord (1975), and: Elegy (Canaanite Fantasy No. 3): for Harpsichord , and: Pegasos: fur Cembalo , and: Tre preludi: per clavicembalo (1964/1975), and: E for E: na klawesyn solo = for harpsichord solo , and: Tiento: pour clavecin (original pour guitare)  (review)
- pp. 988-993
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2003.0066
- Index to Volume 59 September 2002 through June 2003
- pp. 1042-1056
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2003.0062
Copyright © 2003 the Music Library Association, Inc.