In this Issue
- Volume 85, Number 4, Fall 2012
- Extreme: Humans at Home in the Cosmos
- Debbora Battaglia, David Valentine, and Valerie A. Olson
Since 1921, Anthropological Quarterly has published scholarly articles, review articles, book reviews, and lists of recently published books in all areas of sociocultural anthropology. Its goal is the rapid dissemination of articles that blend precision with humanism, and scrupulous analysis with meticulous description.
viewing issueVolume 85, Number 4, Fall 2012
Table of Contents
- Extreme: Limits and Horizons in the Once and Future Cosmos
- pp. 1007-1026
- DOI: 10.1353/anq.2012.0066
- Vampire Nation: Violence as Cultural Imaginary (review)
- pp. 1299-1302
- DOI: 10.1353/anq.2012.0059
Copyright © Institute for Ethnographic Research.