In this Issue
The Pennsylvania Historical Association endeavors to stimulate scholarly activity and arouse popular interest in the Commonwealth’s history. It sponsors Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies, a publication series, and annual meetings held successively throughout the state.
Publication of Pennsylvania History is made possible by deeply appreciated support from the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Bloomsburg University, and Robert Morris University.
published byPenn State University Press
viewing issueVolume 79, Number 3, Summer 2012
- William Pencak, Coburn, Pa.
- Laura Keenan-Spero, Williamstown, Mass.
- Patrick Spero, Williams College
- Michael Barton, Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg
- Perry Blatz, Duquesne University
- Jerome Bowers, Northern Illinois University
- Susan Branson, Syracuse
- Ileen DeVault, Cornell University
- Aaron Fogelman, Northern Illinois University
- Nancy Gentile Ford, Bloomsburg University
- Kali Gross, Drexel University
- Jane Merritt, Old Dominion University
- Richard S. Newman, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Liam Riordan, University of Maine
- Andrew M. Schocket, Bowling Green State University
- Timothy Shannon, Gettysburg College
- Thomas G. Smith, Nichols College
- Julie Winch, University of Massachusetts, Boston