In this Issue
For seven decades, Theatre Journal's broad array of scholarly articles and reviews has earned it an international reputation as one of the most authoritative and useful publications of theatre studies available today. Drawing contributions from noted practitioners and scholars, Theatre Journal features social and historical studies, production reviews, and theoretical inquiries that analyze dramatic texts and production. Theatre Journal is an official publication of the Association for Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE).
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 64, Number 2, May 2012
Table of Contents
- Compiling West Side Story’s Parahistories, 1949–2009
- pp. 231-247
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2012.0042
- Le Théâtre Du Peuple, and: Avignon Festival (review)
- pp. 253-257
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2012.0052
- Doctoral Projects in Progress in Theatre Arts, 2012
- pp. 317-322
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2012.0049
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.