In this Issue
Notes: Quarterly Journal of the Music Library Association, is regarded as the foremost scholarly journal for music libraries and librarianship. For nearly sixty years, Notes has presented interesting, informative, and well-written articles on music librarianship, music bibliography, the music trade, discography, and certain aspects of music history. Each quarterly issue offers critical reviews of significant books and printed music, as well as columns providing complete bibliographic citations for new books, music, and music publishers' catalogs.
published byMusic Library Association
viewing issueVolume 68, Number 4, June 2012
Table of Contents
- Marche gaie: A Rediscovered Work by Lili Boulanger
- pp. 715-728
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2012.0061
- Peter Gabriel, From Genesis to Growing Up (review)
- pp. 765-767
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2012.0053
- The Performing Style of Alexander Scriabin (review)
- pp. 799-802
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2012.0040
Copyright © The Music Library Association, Inc.