In this Issue
Prairie Schooner, an international literary quarterly published with the support of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and the University of Nebraska Press, is home to the best fiction, poetry, essays, translations, and reviews being published today by beginning, mid-career, and established writers. In its seventy-six-year history, the magazine has presented work by Pulitzer Prize winners, Nobel laureates, National Endowment for the Arts recipients, and MacArthur and Guggenheim Fellows.
published byUniversity of Nebraska Press
viewing issueVolume 86, Number 1, Spring 2012
Table of Contents
- Icy Night, and: Orpheus in the Harbor, and: The Cat
- pp. 125-127
- DOI: 10.1353/psg.2012.0027
- Cuchulain and the Tain Bo Cuailnge: A Celtic Iliad
- pp. 150-160
- DOI: 10.1353/psg.2012.0025
- Drowned Boy, and: Mattaponi Queen: Stories (review)
- pp. 172-175
- DOI: 10.1353/psg.2012.0017
Copyright © 2008 the University of Nebraska Press.