In this Issue
- Volume 21, Number 2, May 2012
- Special Issue: Approaches to Childbirth in the Middle Ages
- Margaret Cormack
JHS spans geographic and temporal boundaries, providing a much-needed forum for historical, critical, and theoretical research in its field. Its cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary character brings together original articles and critical reviews from historians, social scientists, and humanities scholars worldwide.
published byUniversity of Texas Press
viewing issueVolume 21, Number 2, May 2012
Table of Contents
- Childbirth Miracles in Swedish Miracle Collections
- pp. 297-312
- DOI: 10.1353/sex.2012.0028
- Dissertations Recently Completed in Related Fields
- pp. 360-361
- DOI: 10.1353/sex.2012.0039
Copyright © University of Texas Press.