In this Issue
The Journal of Military History, the quarterly journal of the Society for Military History, has published scholarly articles on the military history of all eras and geographical areas since 1937. The Journal is fully refereed. It publishes articles, book reviews, memoirs, research notes, documents of note, a list of recent articles dealing with military history published by other journals, an annual list of doctoral dissertations in military history, and an annual index.
published bySociety for Military History
viewing issueVolume 67, Number 1, January 2003
Table of Contents
- America at War: The Philippines, 1898-1913 (review)
- pp. 254-255
- DOI: 10.1353/jmh.2003.0056
- The United States Army and the Korean War (review)
- pp. 290-291
- DOI: 10.1353/jmh.2003.0005
- Guns and Violence: The English Experience (review)
- pp. 317-318
- DOI: 10.1353/jmh.2003.0040
Copyright © 2003 Society for Military History.