In this Issue
Small Axe focuses on the renewal of practices of intellectual criticism. It recognizes a tradition of social, political, and cultural criticism in and about regional/disasporic Caribbean and honors that tradition but also argues with it because it is through such argument that a tradition renews itself.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 15, Number 3, November 2011 (No. 36)
Table of Contents
- The Philosophy of Strangers
- pp. 89-98
- pp. 100-101
- Edouard Glissant: The Poetics of Risk
- pp. 102-107
- Les polylogues d'Edouard Glissant
- pp. 115-123
- Document of Disaster
- pp. 124-133
- Notes on Red and Black in Haiti
- pp. 155-163
- Preface: Vous indignez-vous?
- pp. vii-x
- pp. 188-191
Copyright © Small Axe Incorporated.