In this Issue
- Issue 42, Autumn 2011
- Special Issue: Nietzsche’s Ancient History
The Journal of Nietzsche Studies is a peer-reviewed, English-language journal with an international readership, dedicated to publishing the best philosophical scholarship on the work and thought of Friedrich Nietzsche. The journal welcomes submissions that explore Nietzsche’s relevance to contemporary philosophical problems, as well as those deploying, and contributing to, the latest historical and philological resources.
Originally founded in 1991 as the journal of the Friedrich Nietzsche Society (UK), the journal is now owned by Penn State University Press and supported by Georgia State University (http://jns.gsu.edu/), its editorial home.
published byPenn State University Press
viewing issueIssue 42, Autumn 2011
Table of Contents
- Nietzsche and the Romans
- pp. 7-31
- What Does Nietzsche Owe Thucydides?
- pp. 32-50
- Telling the Same Story of Nietzsche's Life
- pp. 105-120
- Reply to Professor Anderson
- p. 121
- Nietzsche Biographies: Dichtung und Wahrheit
- pp. 122-128
- Nietzsche's Anti-Darwinism (review)
- pp. 130-134
- Friedrich Nietzsche (review)
- pp. 138-140
Copyright © The Pennsylvania State University.