In this Issue
Language, a journal of the Linguistic Society of America, is published quarterly and contains articles, short reports, and book reviews on all aspects of linguistics, focusing on the area of theoretical linguistics. As of 2013, Language features online content in addition to the print edition, including supplemental materials and articles presented in various sections: Teaching Linguistics; Language and Public Policy; Commentaries; Research Reports; and Perspectives. Language has been the primary literary vehicle for the Society since 1924.
published byLinguistic Society of America
viewing issueVolume 70, Number 3, September 1994
Table of Contents
- Second language acquisition of reflexives revisited
- pp. 539-545
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.1994.0015
- Linguistic individuals By Almerindo Ojeda (review)
- pp. 588-592
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.1994.0005
- Sociolingvistikkens (u)mulighed: Videnskabshistoriske studier i Ferdinand de Saussures og Louis Hjelmslevs strukturaliske sprogteorier [The (im)possibility of sociolinguistics: Historical studies in the structuralist linguistic theories of Ferdinand de Saussure and Louis Hjelmslev] By Frans Gregersen (review)
- pp. 603-604
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.1994.0019
Copyright © Linguistic Society of America.