In this Issue
- Volume 18, Number 1, Fall 1999
- Special Issue
- Special Guest Editor: Schulamith C. Halevy
Shofar publishes original, scholarly work and reviews a wide range of recent books in Judaica. Founded in 1981, Shofar is a peer-reviewed journal that is published quarterly by Purdue University Press on behalf of the University’s Jewish Studies Program.
published byPurdue University Press
viewing issueVolume 18, Number 1, Fall 1999
Table of Contents
- The New Testament and Hellenistic Judaism (review)
- pp. 161-163
- DOI: 10.1353/sho.1999.0076
- Jewish-American Artists and the Holocaust (review)
- pp. 182-183
- DOI: 10.1353/sho.1999.0102
Copyright © Purdue University.