In this Issue
- 72 (Volume 20, Number 3), Fall 2002
- Special Issue: 911—A Public Emergency?
- Guest Editor: Brent Edwards, Stefano Harney, Randy Martin, Timothy Mitchell, Fred Moten, and Ella Shohat
Social Text covers a broad spectrum of social and cultural phenomena, applying the latest interpretive methods to the world at large. A daring and controversial leader in the field of cultural studies, the journal consistently focuses attention on questions of gender, sexuality, race, and the environment, publishing key works by the most influential social and cultural theorists.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issue72 (Volume 20, Number 3), Fall 2002
Table of Contents
- Fragment on Kropotkin and Giuliani
- pp. 9-20
- The Lyric in a Time of Violence
- pp. 21-29
- pp. 39-41
- Cloud Bench
- pp. 43-44
- Explanation and Exoneration, or What We Can Hear
- pp. 177-188
- The New International of Decent Feelings
- pp. 189-199
- pp. iii-v
Copyright © 2002 Duke University Press.