In this Issue
The Asian Bioethics Review covers a broad range of topics relating to bioethics. An online academic journal, ABR provides a forum to express and exchange original ideas on all aspects of bioethics, especially those relevant to the region. The journal promotes multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary studies and will appeal to all working in the field of ethics in medicine and healthcare, genetics, law, policy, science studies and research.
published byNUS Press Pte Ltd
viewing issueVolume 1, Issue 3, September 2009
Table of Contents
- Enhancing the Richness of Bioethics
- pp. 181-184
- Factors Associated with Good Death
- pp. 252-258
- Uzbeki Doctors and Confidentiality Issues
- pp. 259-266
- Commentary on "A Tale of Two Pathologists"
- pp. 285-287
- Validation: Is Thy Name Research?
- pp. 288-291
- Ethical Issues of Good Laboratory Practice
- pp. 292-298
- Advocacy for the Body
- pp. 308-311
- pp. 312-314