In this Issue
- Volume 19, Number 2, December 1995
- Special Issue: Green Worlds: Nature and Ecology
- Guest Edited by Suzanne Rahn
The Lion and the Unicorn, an international theme- and genre-centered journal, is committed to a serious, ongoing discussion of literature for children. The journal's coverage includes the state of the publishing industry, regional authors, comparative studies of significant books and genres, new developments in theory, the art of illustration, the mass media, and popular culture. It is especially noted for its interviews with authors, editors, and other important contributors to the field, as well as its outstanding book review section.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 19, Number 2, December 1995
Table of Contents
- The Wiseacres shall like it as well as the children
- pp. 272-276
- DOI: 10.1353/uni.1995.0022
Copyright © 1995 The Johns Hopkins University Press.