In this Issue
- Volume 8, Number 1, March 2010
- Special Issue: Healthcare Reforms
Published quarterly in February, May, August and November by NUS Press, National University of Singapore, on behalf of the East Asian Institute, China: An International Journal focuses on contemporary China, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, and covers the fields of politics, economics, society, geography, law, culture and international relations.
published byNUS Press Pte Ltd
viewing issueVolume 8, Number 1, March 2010
Table of Contents
- Turning Points in China's AIDS Response
- pp. 63-84
- China's Health Diplomacy in Africa
- pp. 151-163
- Dilemmas of Access to Healthcare in China
- pp. 164-179
- pp. v-viii
Copyright © 2010 China: an International Journal.