In this Issue
For seven decades, Theatre Journal's broad array of scholarly articles and reviews has earned it an international reputation as one of the most authoritative and useful publications of theatre studies available today. Drawing contributions from noted practitioners and scholars, Theatre Journal features social and historical studies, production reviews, and theoretical inquiries that analyze dramatic texts and production. Theatre Journal is an official publication of the Association for Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE).
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 53, Number 2, May 2001
Table of Contents
- Staging the City with the Good People of New Haven
- pp. 197-222
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2001.0051
- Doctoral Projects in Progress in Theatre Arts, 2001
- pp. 311-315
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2001.0037
- The Changing Room: Sex, Drag, and Theatre (review)
- pp. 360-361
- DOI: 10.1353/tj.2001.0044
Copyright © 2001 The Johns Hopkins University Press.