In this Issue
- Volume 45, Number 2, 2010
- Women Pioneers in the Information Sciences, Part II
- Trudi Bellardo Hahn and Diane L. Barlow
Formerly Libraries & Culture, through volume 41, no. 2, Spring 2006 (E-ISSN: 1534-7591, Print ISSN: 0894-8631).
Information and Culture publishes original, high-quality, peer reviewed articles examining the social and cultural influences and impact of information and its associated technologies, broadly construed, on all areas of human endeavor. In keeping with the spirit of information studies, we seek papers emphasizing a human-centered focus that address the role of and reciprocal relationship of information and culture, regardless of time and place.
published byUniversity of Texas Press
viewing issueVolume 45, Number 2, 2010
Table of Contents
- Pauline Atherton Cochrane: Weaving Value from the Past
- pp. 210-237
- DOI: 10.1353/lac.0.0120
- An Ordinary Life in the Round: Elfreda Annmary Chatman
- pp. 238-259
- DOI: 10.1353/lac.0.0122
Copyright © 2010 University of Texas Press.