In this Issue
TDR provides scholarship on performances and their social, economic and political contexts. With an emphasis on the experimental, avant-garde, intercultural and interdisciplinary, it covers dance theatre, performance art, popular entertainment, media, sports, rituals and performance in politics and everyday life.
published byThe MIT Press
viewing issueVolume 43, Number 4 (T 164), Winter 1999
Table of Contents
- German Brecht, European Readings
- pp. 7-11
- Newness and Pleasure: Mahagonny Songs
- pp. 16-26
- "...just an invented word"
- pp. 27-30
- pp. 50-52
- Brecht, Feminism, and Chinese Theatre
- pp. 77-85
- The Lehrstuck as Performance
- pp. 113-121
Copyright © 1999 New York University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.