In this Issue
- Volume 6, Number 4 / Volume 7, Number 1, Winter/Spring 1995
- Special Double Issue on Irish Women
- View |
The award-winning Journal of Women’s History is the first journal devoted exclusively to the international field of women’s history. It publishes cutting-edge scholarship from around the globe in all historical periods. The Journal also promotes comparative and transnational methods and approaches to historical constructions of gender as they shape and are in turn shaped by women’s experiences.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 6, Number 4 / Volume 7, Number 1, Winter/Spring 1995
Table of Contents
- Power, Gender, and Identity in the Irish Free State
- pp. 117-136
- DOI: 10.1353/jowh.2010.0308
- View Summary | Download |
Copyright © 1995 Journal of Women's History.