In this Issue
The award-winning Journal of Women’s History is the first journal devoted exclusively to the international field of women’s history. It publishes cutting-edge scholarship from around the globe in all historical periods. The Journal also promotes comparative and transnational methods and approaches to historical constructions of gender as they shape and are in turn shaped by women’s experiences.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 5, Number 2, Fall 1993
Table of Contents
- Maternalism and Child Welfare in Late Imperial Russia
- pp. 114-125
- DOI: 10.1353/jowh.2010.0411
- View | Download |
- A Citizen's Mission: The Cause of Peace Since 1815
- pp. 154-161
- DOI: 10.1353/jowh.2010.0150
- View Summary | Download |
Copyright © 1993 Journal of Women's History.