In this Issue
- Volume 30, Number 3, Fall 2008
- Special Issue: Cinema and Accident
- Guest Editors: René Thoreau Bruckner, James Leo Cahill, and Greg Siegel
Discourse explores a variety of topics in contemporary cultural studies, theories of media and literature, and the politics of sexuality, including questions of language and psychoanalysis. The journal publishes valuable and innovative essays on a wide range of cultural phenomena, promoting theoretical approaches to literature, film, the visual arts, and related media.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 30, Number 3, Fall 2008
Table of Contents
- Contagion and the Necessary Accident
- pp. 443-467
- Making Trouble
- pp. 468-471
- Introduction: Cinema and Accident
- pp. 279-288
- pp. 472-474
Copyright © 2008 Wayne State University Press.