In this Issue
- Volume 30, Number 3, Fall 2008
- Special Issue: Cinema and Accident
- Guest Editors: René Thoreau Bruckner, James Leo Cahill, and Greg Siegel
Since its founding in 1979, Discourse has been committed to publishing work in the theoretical humanities with an emphasis on the critical study of film, literature, the visual arts, and related audiovisual media. The journal seeks contributions that explore the relations of these and other cultural phenomena to questions of language, philosophy, politics, psychoanalysis, history, and area studies, as well as theories of gender, race, and sexuality.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 30, Number 3, Fall 2008
Table of Contents
- Contagion and the Necessary Accident
- pp. 443-467
- Making Trouble
- pp. 468-471
- Introduction: Cinema and Accident
- pp. 279-288
- pp. 472-474
Copyright © 2008 Wayne State University Press.