In this Issue
- Volume 30, Numbers 1 & 2, Winter & Spring 2008
- Special Issue: "Who?" or "What?" — Jacques Derrida
- Guest Editor: Dragan Kujundžić
Since its founding in 1979, Discourse has been committed to publishing work in the theoretical humanities with an emphasis on the critical study of film, literature, the visual arts, and related audiovisual media. The journal seeks contributions that explore the relations of these and other cultural phenomena to questions of language, philosophy, politics, psychoanalysis, history, and area studies, as well as theories of gender, race, and sexuality.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 30, Numbers 1 & 2, Winter & Spring 2008
Table of Contents
- Notes Toward a Requiem, or The Music of Memory
- pp. 157-176
- The Ear, Who?
- pp. 177-190
- For Better or for Worse (There Again …)
- pp. 191-207
- Derrida's Politics of Autoimmunity
- pp. 208-225
- Derrida, the Parched Woman, and the Son of Man
- pp. 226-241
- Reflections on Spectral Life
- pp. 242-254
- Derrida's Biography (Derrida, Who?)
- pp. 255-272
- Introduction: Whowhat Gives?!
- pp. 3-20
- pp. 273-276
Copyright © 2008 Wayne State University Press.