In this Issue
- Volume 30, Numbers 1 & 2, Winter & Spring 2008
- Special Issue: "Who?" or "What?" — Jacques Derrida
- Guest Editor: Dragan Kujundžić
Discourse explores a variety of topics in contemporary cultural studies, theories of media and literature, and the politics of sexuality, including questions of language and psychoanalysis. The journal publishes valuable and innovative essays on a wide range of cultural phenomena, promoting theoretical approaches to literature, film, the visual arts, and related media.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 30, Numbers 1 & 2, Winter & Spring 2008
Table of Contents
- Notes Toward a Requiem, or The Music of Memory
- pp. 157-176
- The Ear, Who?
- pp. 177-190
- For Better or for Worse (There Again …)
- pp. 191-207
- Derrida's Politics of Autoimmunity
- pp. 208-225
- Derrida, the Parched Woman, and the Son of Man
- pp. 226-241
- Reflections on Spectral Life
- pp. 242-254
- Derrida's Biography (Derrida, Who?)
- pp. 255-272
- Introduction: Whowhat Gives?!
- pp. 3-20
- pp. 273-276
Copyright © 2008 Wayne State University Press.