In this Issue
- Volume 20, Number 3, Fall 1999
- Special Issue: Metaphor and Beyond: New Cognitive Developments
Poetics Today brings together scholars from throughout the world who are concerned with developing systematic approaches to the study of literature (e.g., semiotics and narratology) and with applying such approaches to the interpretation of literary works. Poetics Today presents a remarkable diversity of methodologies and examines a wide range of literary and critical topics.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 20, Number 3, Fall 1999
Table of Contents
- A Mechanism of Creativity
- pp. 397-418
- Extended Metaphor in Automobile Fan Discourse
- pp. 483-498
- Metaphor and Beyond: An Introduction
- pp. 383-396
- Notes on Contributors
- pp. 543-544
Copyright © 1999 the Porter Institute for Poetics and Semiotics, Tel Aviv University.