In this Issue
- Volume 22, Number 2, October 1998
- Special Issue: Raymond Carver
For more than thirty years, Philosophy and Literature has explored the dialogue between literary and philosophical studies. The journal offers fresh, stimulating ideas in the aesthetics of literature, theory of criticism, philosophical interpretation of literature, and literary treatment of philosophy. Philosophy and Literature challenges the cant and pretensions of academic priesthoods through its assortment of lively, wide-ranging essays, notes, and reviews that are written in clear, jargon-free prose.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 22, Number 2, October 1998
Table of Contents
- Why Banning Ethical Criticism is a Serious Mistake
- pp. 366-393
- DOI: 10.1353/phl.1998.0029
Raymond Carver and Tess Gallagher
- A Nightshine Beyond Memory: Ten More Years with Ray
- pp. 438-456
- DOI: 10.1353/phl.1998.0042
Notes and Fragments
Copyright © 1998 The Johns Hopkins University Press.