In this Issue
- Volume 18, Number 3, September 2009
- Special Isue: New Perspectives on Commercial Sex and Sex Work in Urban America, 1850–1940
- Guest Editor: Timothy J. Gilfoyle
JHS spans geographic and temporal boundaries, providing a much-needed forum for historical, critical, and theoretical research in its field. Its cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary character brings together original articles and critical reviews from historians, social scientists, and humanities scholars worldwide.
published byUniversity of Texas Press
viewing issueVolume 18, Number 3, September 2009
Table of Contents
- Naked Germany: Health, Race and the Nation (review)
- pp. 532-536
- DOI: 10.1353/sex.0.0062
- Dissertations Recently Completed in Related Fields
- pp. 550-552
- DOI: 10.1353/sex.0.0065
Copyright © 2009 University of Texas Press.