In this Issue
- Volume 29, Numbers 2 & 3, Spring & Fall 2007
- Special Issue: Race, Environment, and Representation
- Guest Editors: Mark B. Feldman and Hsuan L. Hsu
Discourse explores a variety of topics in contemporary cultural studies, theories of media and literature, and the politics of sexuality, including questions of language and psychoanalysis. The journal publishes valuable and innovative essays on a wide range of cultural phenomena, promoting theoretical approaches to literature, film, the visual arts, and related media.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 29, Numbers 2 & 3, Spring & Fall 2007
Table of Contents
- The Keeping of Ray A. Young Bear
- pp. 282-302
- Racialized Toxins and Sovereign Fantasies
- pp. 367-383
- pp. 411-414
Copyright © 2007 Wayne State University Press.