In this Issue
The official organ of The American Catholic Historical Association,The Catholic Historical Reviewwas founded at The Catholic University of America (CUA) and has been published there since 1915. It is the only scholarly journal under Catholic auspices in the English-speaking world devoted to the history of the universal Church. It publishes articles, review articles, book reviews, and lists of books received in all areas of church history.
published byThe Catholic University of America Press
viewing issueVolume 94, Number 4, October 2008
Table of Contents
- James Gillespie Blaine, His Family, and "Romanism"
- pp. 695-716
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.0.0157
- Iuris Historia: Liber Amicorum Gero Dolezalek (review)
- pp. 750-751
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.0.0194
- Orthodoxy and the Courts in Late Antiquity (review)
- pp. 775-776
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.0.0210
- Bohémond d'Antioche: Chevalier d'Aventure (review)
- pp. 785-787
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.0.0247
- Mother Leakey and the Bishop: A Ghost Story (review)
- pp. 834-835
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.0.0245
- New Mexico's Crypto-Jews: Image and Memory (review)
- pp. 849-851
- DOI: 10.1353/cat.0.0248
Copyright © 2008 The Catholic University of America Press.