In this Issue
- Volume 20, Number 2, Summer 2008
- Special Issue: Women, the Criminal Justice System, and incarceration: Processes of Power, Silence and Resistance
- Guest Editors: Jodie Michelle Lawston and Ashley Lucas
Formerly NWSA Journal, through Volume 21, No. 3, Fall 2009 (E-ISSN: 1527-1889, Print ISSN: 1040-0656).
Feminist Formations is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal publishing groundbreaking work by scholars, activists, and practitioners in feminist, gender, and sexuality studies. Its subject matter includes national as well as global and transnational feminist thought and practice, the cultural and social politics of genders and sexualities, historical and contemporary studies of gendered experience, agency, and activism, and other established and emerging lines of feminist inquiry. Feminist Formations showcases new feminist theoretical formations, cultivating a common forum where feminists can articulate theory, activism, and education.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 20, Number 2, Summer 2008
Table of Contents
- Living on the Inside
- pp. 19-24
- Equality at the Price of Justice
- pp. 27-47
- Expressions of Injustice
- p. 71
- Monologue from Fugitive Pieces
- pp. 96-99
- The Devastating Dream
- p. 121
- Microcredit, Men, and Masculinity
- pp. 122-155
Copyright © 2008 NWSA Journal.