In this Issue
- Volume 30, Number 4, Fall 2007
- Special Issue: The Next Thirty Years of Callaloo
- Guest Editor: Kyle G. Dargan and Keith D. Leonard
Callaloo, the premier journal of literature, art, and culture of the African Diaspora, publishes original work by and about writers and visual artists of African descent worldwide. Recently ranked 13th in Every Writer's Resource's Top 50 Literary Magazines, Callaloo offers an engaging mixture of fiction, poetry, critical articles, interviews, drama, and visual art. Frequent annotated bibliographies, special issues dedicated to major writers and literary, social, and cultural themes, and full-color, original artwork and photography are some of the features of this highly acclaimed international showcase of arts and letters. Annual subscriptions will now include a fifth issue titled Callaloo Art.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 30, Number 4, Fall 2007
Table of Contents
- "Bx Worldwide": An Interview with Miles Marshall Lewis
- pp. 1090-1095
- DOI: 10.1353/cal.2008.0046
- A Burden of Flame: An Interview with Amanda Johnston
- pp. 1096-1099
- DOI: 10.1353/cal.2008.0040
Copyright © 2008 Charles H. Rowell.