In this Issue
TDR provides scholarship on performances and their social, economic and political contexts. With an emphasis on the experimental, avant-garde, intercultural and interdisciplinary, it covers dance theatre, performance art, popular entertainment, media, sports, rituals and performance in politics and everyday life.
published byThe MIT Press
viewing issueVolume 52, Number 1 (T 197) Spring 2008
Table of Contents
- "We Are, After All, at War"
- pp. 7-10
- Planning Ahead with Adolf Hitler
- pp. 11-13
- TDR Comings and Goings
- pp. 14-16
- Artist’s Statement
- pp. 139-153
- Blackened Windows: from The War Zone Is My Bed
- pp. 160-166
- pp. 167-178
- Habeas Corpus: Behold the Body
- pp. 179-182
- Border Hysteria and the War against Difference
- pp. 196-203
Copyright © 2008 New York University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.