In this Issue
- Volume 16, Number 2, October 1998
- Special Issue: Niko Kazantzakis
Praised as "a magnificent scholarly journal" by Choice magazine, Journal of Modern Greek Studies is the only scholarly periodical to focus exclusively on modern Greece. The Journal publishes critical analyses of Greek social, cultural, and political affairs, covering the period from the late Byzantine Empire to the present. Contributors include internationally recognized scholars in the fields of history, literature, anthropology, political science, Byzantine studies, and modern Greece. Journal of Modern Greek Studies is the official publication of the Modern Greek Studies Association (MGSA).
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 16, Number 2, October 1998
Table of Contents
- Ethico-political portrait of the Greek imagination
- pp. 349-356
- DOI: 10.1353/mgs.1998.0036
- Dinner with Persephone: Travels in Greece (review)
- pp. 381-384
- DOI: 10.1353/mgs.1998.0033
Copyright © 1998 The Johns Hopkins University Press.