In this Issue
- Volume 122, Number 4, September 2007 (French Issue)
- Special Issue: Madame Bovary: The Novel as a Modern Art / Madame Bovary, le roman comme art moderne
- Guest Editor: Jacques Neefs
More than one hundred twenty-five years ago, MLN pioneered the introduction of contemporary continental criticism into American scholarship. Since then, its reputation for high standards and excellent quality has continued and grown. Critical studies in the modern languages are featured in four issues (Italian, Hispanic, German, French) and recent work in comparative literature provide the foundation for the articles and notes in MLN. Every volume contains four single-language issues and one comparative literature issue. Winner of the CELJ Phoenix Award!
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 122, Number 4, September 2007 (French Issue)
Table of Contents
- Préface: Madame Bovary, le roman comme art moderne
- pp. 681-682
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2008.0003
Copyright © 2007 The Johns Hopkins University Press.