In this Issue
MFS publishes theoretically engaged and historically informed articles on modernist and contemporary fiction. The journal's substantial book review section keeps readers informed about current scholarship in the field. MFS alternates general issues with special issues focused on individual novelists or topics that challenge and expand the concept of "modern fiction."
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 43, Number 4, Winter 1997
Table of Contents
- Innocence, Power, and the Novels of John Hawkes (review)
- pp. 1005-1007
- DOI: 10.1353/mfs.1997.0077
- Arrow of Chaos: Romanticism and Postmodernity (review)
- pp. 1078-1080
- DOI: 10.1353/mfs.1997.0086
- Postmodernism -- Local Effects, Global Flows (review)
- pp. 1080-1082
- DOI: 10.1353/mfs.1997.0084
Copyright © 1997 The Purdue Research Foundation.