In this Issue
- Volume 43, Number 3, Fall 1997
- Special Issue: Technocriticism and Hypernarrative
- Guest Editor: N. Katherine Hayles
MFS publishes theoretically engaged and historically informed articles on modernist and contemporary fiction. The journal's substantial book review section keeps readers informed about current scholarship in the field. MFS alternates general issues with special issues focused on individual novelists or topics that challenge and expand the concept of "modern fiction."
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 43, Number 3, Fall 1997
Table of Contents
- Nonce Upon Some Times: Rereading Hypertext Fiction
- pp. 579-597
- DOI: 10.1353/mfs.1997.0061
Copyright © 1997 The Purdue Research Foundation.