In this Issue
- Volume 8, Number 3, September 2007
- Special Issue: Enterprise & Society mourns the death of Alfred Chandler. Please look for a retrospective on his work and legacy to the field in an upcoming issue.
- Guest Editor: Gary Herrigel
Enterprise & Society offers a forum for research on the historical relations between businesses and their larger political, cultural, institutional, social, and economic contexts. The journal publishes studies focused on individual firms and industries grounded in a broad historical framework as well as innovative applications of economic or management theories to business and its context.
published byOxford University Press
viewing issueVolume 8, Number 3, September 2007
Table of Contents
- Putting the Corporation in its Place
- pp. 687-729
- The Marketplace of Christianity (review)
- pp. 730-732
- Chewing Gum: The Fortunes of Taste (review)
- pp. 736-738
Copyright © 2007 Business History Conference.