In this Issue
Marvels & Tales is a peer-reviewed journal that is international and multidisciplinary in orientation. The journal publishes scholarly work dealing with the fairy tale in any of its diverse manifestations and contexts. Marvels & Tales provides a central forum for fairy-tale studies by scholars of psychology, gender studies, children's literature, social and cultural history, anthropology, film studies, ethnic studies, art and music history, and others.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 15, Number 2, 2001
Table of Contents
- Robin McKinley's Deerskin : Challenging Narcissisms
- pp. 168-182
- DOI: 10.1353/mat.2001.0028
Text & Translations
- The Two Merchants: Adapted from an Italian Folktale
- pp. 185-191
- DOI: 10.1353/mat.2001.0032
- The Rose and the Beast: Fairy Tales Retold (review)
- pp. 232-233
- DOI: 10.1353/mat.2001.0029
Copyright © 2001 The Wayne State University Press.